We advise national and international companies and private individuals along the entire value chain of their activities.
Through this comprehensive approach, we always see the big and small interrelationships of several possible problem areas and are, therefore, better able to protect you from harm and assert your interests. Andreas Sabadello and his team have over a decade of experience in advising companies in the multi level marketing and network marketing industry.
In particular, we advise on:
- Review and optimisation of distribution contracts, business models and franchise agreements.
- Enforcement and defence of competition law claims against/by competitors, competition authorities and associations.
- Review and optimisation of product catalogues under consideration of European and Austrian regulations, especially in the areas of food, food supplements and consumer goods.
- Defence of companies against claims for damages including defence against product liability claims.
- Defending companies against claims made by commercial agents.
- Defence of claims against defaulting customers and in cases of fraudulent/abusive non-payment of orders.
- Supporting international clients in setting up the necessary infrastructure in Austria.
- Supporting companies in obtaining operating licences and product certifications.
- Supporting international clients in setting up business premises, flagship stores and branches and representing them in obtaining the necessary building, operating and event permits as well as in matters of employee protection.
- Defence of companies and executives in administrative criminal proceedings for alleged violations of regulatory requirements.
- Defence of companies and executives in criminal investigations and trials.